2015-2016 Financial Information will be posted shortly. Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 team costs are being finalized.
Below is the financial information for the 2014-2015 season for a Level 2 team. This number should be close to what a Level 2 team costs this upcoming season. A level 1 team will have additional tournament and additional court time costs. Level 3 teams will be adjusted due to less tournaments.
Individual and Team Expenses Paid to NC Power VBC: $1025.00
- Junior female members ages 12 to 18- $45 (online renewals/registrations by November 1; $55 after November 1)—paid to Carolina Region(USAV)
-Junior male members ages 18 and younger – $20—paid to Carolina Region (USAV)
-Youth female members 11 and under (born on or after 9/1/2003) – $15—paid to Carolina Region(USAV)
- $500.00 Deposit Fee <then after that 2 payments Jan. 15 and Feb.15 2015>
- 5 Regular Season Tournaments
- 1 Regional Championship Tournament
- 2 day Quest For Excellence Tournament
- Full Speed, and Agility Program with Cross Fit
- Court Space Rental for ALL Practices
- Uniforms and practice T-shirts
- Coaches Fee: which includes continuing education for coaches
- Administration Fee
- NO Year Round Membership or Dues are necessary for 2014-2015 Season
NEW this Year 2014-2015 Season:
- Speed and Agility training and programming will be done in conjunction with Cross Fit
- Some training on Court Practice times and some training at the Cross Fit Location in Greensboro
- Assistance with College Recruiting and College Videos available through our club service
- Will have College Coaches visit with our club to answer questions about DI, DII, and DIII programming
Total Amount: $1025.00
-if paid by Check or Cash
-Credit Cards will be charged a convenience fee
Need based scholarships are available
Payment programs may be available please contact Glenn Cashion
*Travel Teams have an increased cost. This cost will vary from team to team based on which tournaments are attended.
*Pricing for the Boys teams and 11U teams will be reduced. There will be a reduced season, 1 practice a week, ~3 tournaments, and t-shirt uniforms. Projections show the final cost for the season to be $379.
–We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. A letter of appreciation can be available